IMPACT OF JECEI: CENTER'S SELF-STUDY, EVALUTION & FUND DEVELOPMENT
Self-Study/Accreditation and Evaluation
The self study/ accreditation documents provide tools and concepts that enable a Jewish Early Childhood Education Center to assess its educational approach and its engagement of families with young Jewish children in Jewish living and learning.
An assessment process garners qualitative and quantitative data at the beginning of a change process to establish base - line data and during and at the end of the change work to determine whether or not the desired outcomes where achieved. The self-study and accreditation qualitative and quantitative data is garnered by the following methods:
- Engaging in a comprehensive self-study or in an accreditation process of the Center.
- Administering surveys of parents, educators and of the Center-as-a-whole.
- Studying the Consultant's Center Visit Report s that document what the Center and host institution are doing to implement the change process to identify the efficacy of the change work.
External and internal evaluation studies of JECEI
The documents in this section include the reports of external and internal researchers who evaluated what JECEI achieved and the components of the JECEI change model that supported or hindered the achievement of the desired education and engagement outcomes.
Fund development for Jewish Early Education
The documents in this section include a fund development proposal and brochure that can be adapted by a Jewish Early Childhood Center for its fund development or recruitment efforts
- Self-Study of A Jewish Early Childhood Center
- JECEI Accreditation Handbook
- Assumptions Regarding the JECEI Accreditation Process
- Fiscal Factors in Jewish Early Childhood by Eli Schaap
- Finances of Early Childhood Programs
- Finances of Early Childhood Programs hosted by a Day School Instrument
- Parent Survey
- Educator Survey
- School Survey
- Consultant's Center Visit Report
- Aligning Data Collection
Evaluation Studies and Reports Articles
- Excellence in Jewish Early Childhood Education
- Independent Evaluation of JECEI Summary Report
- Impact of JECEI
- Outcomes of Work With JECEI Schools: Parents Pursuing Excellence in Jewish Early Childhood Education: A Case Study of JECEI's Transformative Model - PowerPoint
- Promoting Community in Early Childhood Programs: A Comparison of Two Programs
- Pursuing Excellence in Jewish Early Childhood Education: A Case Study of JECEI's Transformative Model - Presented to International Conference